Commercial Roofing Services
We Can Handle Everything From Flat Roofing to Torch-Down Roofs
While many residential buildings now have flat roofing systems, a majority of commercial buildings have a flat roof. Flat roofs have special requirements since they’re more likely to develop leaks due to pooling water, hail punctures or even people walking on the roof.
Cantrell Roofing, LLC has over two decades’ worth of experience working on commercial roofing systems. We can diagnose issues and quickly fix them to prevent expensive, premature roof replacement. We can also set up a maintenance plan to routinely inspect your roof and fix minor issues before they become significant.
Types of Commercial Roofing Systems
There are many different types of commercial roofing systems. The most common include the following:
- Metal roofing is popular for both commercial and residential buildings. It’s typically made of steel, copper or aluminum.
- Built-up roofing (BUR) is made from multiple layers of tar and gravel. This is a very cost-effective roofing option.
- Torch-down roofs require an open flame to install the roof. They are typically made of bitumen and either rubber or plastic.
- Modified bitumen is a type of asphalt roofing installed in layers. It is similar to a BUR roof and can last for 20 years or more.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) are examples of thermoplastic roofing systems. These membranes are extremely lightweight and resistant to weather and ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is a type of synthetic rubber roofing that’s easy to install and maintain.